Saturday, April 19, 2008

A blog?

The Word of God is quick and powerful (Hebrews 4:12). The Word of God endures forever (1 Peter 1:23). Pastor Floyd Dorsey once said to me, "When the God of the Universe speaks to you, write it down." I do not claim to have ever heard an audible voice from God, however, He does speak to me everyday as I spend time in the Bible. The Bible says that "all Scripture is given by inspiration of God" (2 Timothy 3:16). The Bible was written by the will of God and not by the will of men (2 Peter 1:21). I have faith that He has preserved those words for us today like He promised (Psalm 12:6-7, Matthew 24:35). So with confidence I can say that God is speaking to me as I read His Word. I started this blog not to begin writing it down because I already do that, but I started this so that I could share what I learn in the Word with those that I love. Often, if not always, I will be recording devotionals in here. If you've received a link, then you know you're someone I love! If you don't receive the link, I probably still love you but need your forgiveness for my forgetfulness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI KYLE! Long time no talk. Cool to see how God is growing you : )